Sunday, September 20, 2009

Being a little teeny weeny Ant!!





Okay not an Ant really, but I just thought it would get you interested in this possibly boring but had to be done blog! I am an AUNT to 17 darling nieces and nephews soon to be 18(scheduled to come out the day after my birthday =)). I truly love being an aunt. Matter a fact I can honestly say that there's little I enjoy more than being surrounded by all my little kin! No offense brothers and sisters! The Real Simple magazine summed up being an aunt perfectly for me,"No guts and all Glory"! That is truly what it is like being an Aunt.Here they are in chronological order(hopefully, I'm real horrible with birth dates) and what I love about each little one!

1 Jakob- is the best complimentary!
2 Mason- has a laugh that is contagious!
3 Gregory- is so sincere and honest!
4 Kailey- is so thoughtful and conscientious!
5 Emma- can liven up any situation!
6 Cora- has a witty sense of humor and smile that lightens up a room!
7 Jared- is quiet as can be but such a tough athletic little guy!
8 Mallory- is a girl beyond her years, she is so fun to talk to and always tells you just what she thinks!
9 Isaac- gives the best hugs and knows the perfect time to deliver them!
10 Lincoln- is also very quiet but has the sweetest voice when heard!
11 Elliot- is a wonderful cuddlier, with his thumb in his mouth and his blanky dragging behind him he can melt anyones heart!
12 Cooper- has a swagger that grabs everyones attention and a finger sucking, hair twirling combination that makes him so irresistible!
13 Elsa- sings songs that without a doubt will bring a tear to your eye!
14 Parker- has the most innocent little face and has a way of getting you to do just what he wants!
15 Leah- has these beautiful big eyes, that literally have a sparkle!
16 Luke- has this rarely heard little cry that pulls on all the heart strings, and the cutest button nose!
17 Sasha- who I haven't yet met =/, looks like a little angle!!
18 Zachary- see you October 7, we all can't wait for you to join the family!

6 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

oh girl you are such a great ant...and aunt. You make life so much easier when you are around. And Dan is such a great uncle. Unfortunatly Parker knows that with you and his little face, he can get whatever he wants...candy, cookies, toys, someone to talk him on a walk or play ball with, etc. etc..

Katie said...

Thank goodness that you love being an Aunt. Sometimes I worry that after you leave our house you may want a break for a month, or a year, because Mallory thinks that you are her BFF and have to play with her the ENTIRE time you are over.
Thanks for being such a great Aunt to my kiddos. You are going to be a great Mom someday!
Danny is okay, I guess! :)

Jodi said...

That was so sweet! You are an awesome aunt. My kids think you and Dan walk on water! You two know just where you're needed and are so helpful to the parents and you know how to relate to all the kids. We were so spoiled to have you so close! Can't wait to see you in a few days. Sorry it's just me, this time:)

Mandagirl said...

I agree with the sibs comments above. You guys are a great 1 2 punch with the kiddos and they and we love having you guys around.

linnie said...

What great,intuitive comments. Make a copy to give to them all someday. You are a great aunt!!
Can't wait to see you soon.

Tia and Cam said...

I have one nephew, is that cool too?