Friday, October 24, 2008

Our struggling blog...

Today I discovered that the computers at school have an insert for my memory card, YAY! So heres a quick photo update of what we have been up to! We have done a good deal of pumpkin carving with friends and family in which Dan and I had our weaknesses revealed to us in full force! We have alot great ideas we just have a hard time executing them! Its tough knowing which peices to poke out or leave in~ Which is the key to quality pumpkin carving! We did a full moon Gandola ride with KC and Ashton, which was just as romanitc as could be, and then last but not least we have been doing a lot of schooling mingled with intramural sports! those pictures will have to come later cuz I am running later for class!




3 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

a gondola ride, how nice. Cute pics at the pumpkin patch. I was almost shocked when I saw the new post.

Jodi said...

Looks like fun Kris! Thanks for the update!

linnie said...

Yea-a blog! 21 days no blog-cute pictures and great carvering. Get it?