Monday, October 27, 2008

Witch's Night Out!

I'm struggling finding a balance in the blog world!! I think this week is going to be blog overload, then your cantines will be filled and I'll go back to blog drought.

It was an eventful weekend! We went up the canyon friday night for some bomfire smore roasting, with friends, and then saturday was packed full of outings. We went to the BYU football game in the morning, where we probably have a better view if we just stayed put at home, but its all about the atmosphere, right, so we insist on going to every home game!

Saturday night I met up with the brothers and there families at a farm that was showing the charlie brown halloween movie on a big screen as well as a tractor ride around a "freshly planted orchard", in other words a dirt field! The kids thought it was pretty cool and that's all that really matters!

Mid-way through the evening the girls took off to witches night out! An anual affair that takes place at this strip of boutiques called Gardner Village! We kackled the night away for free coupons and saw some of the "scariest" witches~ None of us felt the urge to dress up, I take that back we did have witches hats, thanks to wendy! But we had some great laughs looking at everyone who had dressed up! I never knew withces costumes could be so revealing, Hokus Pokus never revealed that side to me, so we were quite astonished by the amount of leg, bum and chest we saw! Krystene was the only lucky one who came out winning a prize at the end! You have to stay till 10:30 to see if you won anything an out of 100's of women the probablitity is very slim, but you always have to stay just incase. Krys scored huge~ A new outfit!! We were out till about 11:30 and I'm pretty sure it was the latest any of us have been out in a while!

To give you a quick update on Dan and I not a whole lot is going on other than school, but we're moving into a town house Dan's dad bought this week, so were pretty excited about that, i'm more just anxious and a little stressed, but it will be a nice change to be living in something larger than 500 square feet! Except that we all know I am scared of my own shadow so I don't know how I will adapt to 2600 square feet, it won't be such an easy process anymore to check behind every cabinet, curtain, and corner when I am alone in the house!

6 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

You are going to do great at your new place! I also like the way your hat is tilted to the side in the witches pic.

Dana Boehm said...

2600 square feet?!?! That's not a townhouse -- that's a palace! I'm envisioning a little princess crown in place of your witch hat.

Jodi said...

How fun! Never heard of the witches night out. Might have to start a new tradition here. Nice hook up on the town house! That will be nice. Fun to read your blogs. My cantine isn't full yet, so you'll have to keep writing!!:)

linnie said...

Looks like a great witches get together. Does anyone else watch Charmed? I didn't think so. Cute picture of you and Dan.

Anne Woods said...

A new house! How fun! Love the witch picture- I miss that night!! Thanks for sharing!

Tia and Cam said...

i love october, dont you?! and, we are jealous about the new pad! we still rock the -in-laws :)