Friday, November 14, 2008

"A historic landmark"

Today at 10:45 we recieved the Internet! Now this may seem like a silly thing to many of you who have the internet at your finger tips,=p but for me, its been a "landmark in history"! We decided to hold off on the internet when we moved back from cali because of the unknown living situations! So we have survived with out internet for 4 MONTHS! Finally I can become a full-time blogosphere member again!I don't have to pretend like I am a BYU student anymore to use the computer while Dans in class to do school work, and most importantly I can catch up on some must see tv episodes that I missed at the begining of the season, I will no longer be an social outcast!!

6 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

I can't wait for regular blog updates...but you got it at 10:45 right, so i'm wondering why there has only been one update.

linnie said...

YEA!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Woo hoo! Keep em coming Kris!

--kumi-- said...

Congrats! Keep on making us entertained!!!

CourtneyFJ said...

Super cute new blog layout!!! I wish it were cold enough here to bundle up and snuggle. I hope we see you guys soon! PS, Paul tried calling Danny the other day, but he said his voicemail wasn't set up yet.

Wendy Pippin said...

remember what a "landmark" it was that you got the internet and now it's been 15 days since we've heard from you...what happened.