Friday, September 12, 2008

What a horrible start to a day....

Feeling the urge to be productive I headed off to school an hour early. As I was getting out of the car I made the executive decision to leave my purse in the car, didn't need the wallet for anything, so I shut and locked the front door and opened the back to get my back pack out. As I picked up my back pack I noticed a puddle of water had formed under it, I then realized my un opened water bottle that I had grabbed on my way out the door was faulty, and had managed to soak my backpack on the drive! COOL! No harm done, just a waiste of a water! As I got over the water incident I began to make the transfer of personal items(keys,lotion,lip-gloss,gum)from my purse to my backpack, and then continued to put on my back pack when i remembered I needed to grab vaseline out of the cubby. I took back off my backpack and set it on the back seat(thinking i was setting it outside)and locked up the back door and headed to open the front door back up! As I reached the front door and remembered I had already locked it up I realized that I had just locked EVERYTHING in the car. What do I usually turn to to solve my problems, my handy dandy cell phone! BUT OH WAIT that was already in my back pack, so I proceeded to go into school searching for someone to solve my problem. As I was walking in and trying to think of where to turn to next I thought I could just borrow a phone and call dan, but don't worry I DON'T KNOW HIS NUMBER off the top of my head because I RELY on my CELL PHONE. Luckily "one stop" came to my mind and I was able to get the parking police to let me in! One of the more unfriendly people I have ever dealt with came to my physical rescue but I was always hoping I could make small talk and vent to him but he clearly was not receptive. What should I have done after that, just gone home and back to bed? Probably, instead I decided to face the day head on, I was able to tell my sob story to some friends in class but that didn't switch the day around for me. I headed to the library thinking I would try and be productive again and once again the opposite happened for me. I ended up accidently hitting print on a document and it printed off 55 pages that I didn't need. CRAPPY DAY! Well I gotta run to class, hopefully I don't trip and fall, but probably will.

4 comments:

Robyn Welcker said...

Hey you I'm sorry that happened to you hope you have a better day tomorrow!I've had many adays like that they just plane out suck!
luvs
~robyn

--kumi-- said...

Yeah, don't we all have those days...

One time, I went grocery shopping, came home, put things away, and realized that my wallet was gone. I looked everywhere for hours... And I finally found it at dinner time trying to serve ice cream as a desert.

My wallet was nice and cold sitting on an ice cream carton in the freezer!!!

I can just picture how your day went that day... Sorry, but I am laughing... (^_^)

Wendy Pippin said...

when that happens...just head to o town!!

Jodi said...

That stinks! Way to take the day head on!