Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I know exactly what to do with my time!

Oh how nice it is to be home alone for a couple of hours! It's not very often that both boys are gone at once, but thanks to the elder's quorum guys night out tradition, I get approximately 4 hours of ME time! The schedule will go as follows, make a PB & J for dinner, jump in a hot bubble bath, cook up some kettle corn to go along with my T.V. shows. Watch the T.V. shows with out comments from the peanut gallery, and then possibly hearing a scary noise, which will force me to end the night locked in my bedroom reading a heart jerking novel. That's precisely my kind of night, ex the last part it just always seems to happen that way. I am not use to this houses silly noises yet!

5 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

enjoy your ME time...it sounds wonderful. Funny about the scary noises...but at least its a good excuse to read a good book.

linnie said...

sounds great!

The Dotter Family said...

AMEN about the peanut gallery! I can't ever watch anything with John because all I get are comments on my show choice:)

Recipes said...

I totally feel your pain when it comes to the peanut gallery!! Matt ALWAYS has a comment, or a story to tell right when the show/movie is getting good. I love my hubby but I also love those kind of nights too!

Jodi said...

Rock on, girl! Don't worry about the noise. It's just the heater (or something). Love you!