Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here's the truth...

The truth is I haven't had anything to blog about, and still don't. School has seemed to take over my life, which my Dad would be thrilled to hear! My sixteen credits occupy most my time, and the rest is ran by my (embarrased to say) T.V. shows that I find myself living vicariously through! We did take a quick vacation about two weeks ago to San Fransico which was bitter sweet. Sweet in the sense it was 70 degrees there and it was a 24 hour party, bitter because we drove our best couple-friends out there to stay. So now we are pretty friendless=( KC and Ashton use to occupy about three nights of our week, and we could always count on them for a good date night. Now, Dan and I are left to go alone, sad I know, unless we can talk Dan's little brother into accompaning us!

So lifes going, and I have realized I need to do better at enjoying and living in the moment, I have gotten really good about worrying about the future, especially since real life seems to be rapidly approaching Dan and I as we begin to think about life after school.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That is such a stressful time of life, but just know that it will all turn out great. Seems like we were just there! You guys are doing what's right and are both hard workers and everything will work out! If/when you start looking at job opportunities, I vote VA, or at least east coast!!! PLEASE! Love you!

Unknown said...

Life just isn't the same without our multiple Fey nights every week. We're incomplete without you or something.

See you in Seattle!!

Dana Boehm said...

I love San Francisco. Always sad to lose friends, of course -- but always nice to gain friends in cool destinations (I keep waiting for one of my BFFs to move to London, so I can visit).

linnie said...

Cute beach picture of two cuties!